MA in Traditional Arts
Our MA is a full-time, two-year, taught course.
Students acquire skills, techniques and critical understanding in a range of traditional arts and crafts alongside associated philosophies.
Why study a Masters in the traditional arts?
- We are the only postgraduate school offering a Masters in the traditional arts
- Opportunities to work with professional practitioners in the traditional arts
- Small groups; good student to teacher ratio and close, supportive community
- Teachers and students from varied backgrounds and from all over the world
- Each MA student has their own workspace in our open-plan studio
- Learning is varied with good technical facilities and support